2021 Waterways Symposium
- Geopolitical Change and the Continued Significance of Our Nation's Inland Waterways, Rodger Baker, Senior Vice President of Strategic Analysis, RANE Network
- Inland Waterways Resilience Case Study, Dr. Craig Philip, Vanderbilt University
- St. Louis District Perspectives by Col. Kevin R. Golinghorst, Commander, St. Louis District, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Updates on the Navigation-Ecoystem Sustainability Program, Mississippi River Dredging, and Infrastructure by Edward E. Belk, Jr., Programs Manager, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Mississippi Valley Division
- "What's Moving on the Waterways?" commodities panel with Jake Brodbeck, ADM and Kristin Beck, LafargeHolcim, moderated by Ken Eriksen, IHS Markit
And who can forget the special appearance by Nelly!