Join Us February 12-14!
View the Schedule of Events
Wednesday, February 12:
- WCI Board of Directors meeting (open to all WCI members)
- Keynote luncheon with political analyst Charlie Cook
- Addresses by legislators on key committees
- Congressional staff panel
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers panel on ongoing projects
- Gen. Todd Semonite, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Chief
- Opening Reception
Thursday, February 13:
- Capitol Hill meetings
19th Annual Leadership Service Award reception (NEW this year! Reception held in Capitol Building)
Friday, February 14:
- Buffet breakfast
- WCI Membership Development and Retention Committee Meeting (invited guests)
- National Waterways Foundation meeting (invited guests)
2019 Washington Meetings Presentations
The Barge Industry: Are We At A Major Inflection Point?
Sand, President, Criton Corporation or Toth
Use this special link to book your hotel room in the WCI group block or by calling 877-212-5752 and RE: Waterways Council. Deadline is January 20!